The Deal Series Author Deborah Ann Rex, The Ex and The Hex Letterbox Love Stories Volume 1 Blood will Freeze by Tony-Paul de Vissage The Tarnished Series by Brita Addams Stacked Deck by Jack Frost The Night Man Cometh by Tony-Paul de Vissage Finding Holland by Grace Ryles Twisted Love by JoAnne Myers Cowboys Never Fold by Lexi Post 4 tales of Betrayal when lies, lust, and deceit are unleashed Available now on Bookstrand.com Ravens of War 3 Nikki's Fated by Suzette Rose Cauler Award Winning Author, Lexi Post Loves Myths and Monsters by JoAnne Myers Bookstrand Best Selling Author, Suzy Shearer Check out al of Shirley's Books Zane's Choice:The Doms of Club Mystique 4 by Mardi Maxwell Mirage by Denyse Bridger Amazon Best Selling Author, Christina Tetreault Claiming Her Temporary Men by Grace Ryles Matrix Crystal Hunters by Janice Seagraves Rescued by her Alien Warriors by Doris O'Connor

Sunday, September 28, 2014

★ WIN A KINDLE & MANY MORE PRIZES ★ @BooksToGoNow's Jennifer Conner shares Why She writes what She writes!! Find out now!!


Why I write what I write, by Jennifer Conner

1) What am I working on?

I am working on a new series called, The Love List. The title is, Uncorked and In Love. I am writing the first in the series. The other 3 books will have a common theme but written by different authors. I always have fun with a new series to get it off the ground. I just finished with the first in The Places to See series, The Empress of Ireland.


2) How does my work differ from others of its genre?

In many of my stories and series I like to tackle heroes and heroines who are dealing with bigger life issues. In my Dog Tails Christmas series, The Christmas Gift that Keeps Wagging the hero had a little boy who has grand mal seizures and needs a seizure dog to predict when the seizures come on. In my Regimental Heroes, the men were struggling with PTSD which would not have been diagnosed in Victorian England. In my novel, Shot in the Dark, the police detective has been shot and his leg crippled.


3) Why do I write what I do?

I write romance, because in the romance genre you have a happy ending. The end. J There is too much unhappiness and grief in the outside world. I like to bring people a bit of escape and happiness. Let them escape and know that not everyone is going to die in the end.


4) How does my writing process work?

I don’t have a ton of free time to write, so when I do I need to stay focused. I am a linear writer. I have an idea with the beginning, middle and the end. I start and write through. I read, reread, then reread, send through my critique group, rewrite, have Beta readers read it, then send it to the publisher’s editor and then rewrite again and start the editing process again!

I keep a list of story ideas I may hear on TV or newspaper and a list of character’s names to pull from Ask anyone, I TRY and come up with unique character’s names.

Bio: 
Jennifer Conner is a best-selling Northwest author who has forty short stories and books in print. She writes in Christmas Romance, Contemporary Romance, Paranormal Romance, Historical Romance, and Erotica.
She has hit Amazon's top fifty authors ranking and her books have been #1 in sales.
Her novel Shot in the Dark was a finalist in the Emerald City Opener, Cleveland, and Toronto RWA contests.
Jennifer is an Associate Publisher for the indie e-book publisher, Books to Go Now who resides in the Seattle area. They pride themselves in helping new authors get their foot in the door with well-edited manuscripts, professional covers, and platforms uploads.
She lives in a hundred year old house that she grew up in. Her semi-small town holds an interesting mix of resident hillbillies, yuppies and Navy Seals. And of course Seattle, only a few miles away, is the birthplace of Starbucks so coffee is always on the check list. She blows glass beads with a blow torch, (which relieves a lot of stress and people don't bother you) and is a huge fan of musicals.
About Books To Go Now: (www.Bookstogonow.com)

Books to Go Now's Mission: Support our Authors. Promote their Works. Help them to Achieve Success.

Our staff works one-on-one with our authors to help them to create wonderful works of fiction. Upon publication we use a successful multi-platform strategy to promote and market their work. Our staff has helped many authors become International and Domestic Bestsellers.

Books to Go Now offers professional editing, cover design, multiple book format file creation, and most important—publicity. Our staff works to help make our author books a success one book at a time.


 Goodies Giveaway!! Enter to win Goodies here!!!


Entry-Form


Enter to win a KINDLE eReader or Amazon Gift cards HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment