The Deal Series Author Deborah Ann Rex, The Ex and The Hex Letterbox Love Stories Volume 1 Blood will Freeze by Tony-Paul de Vissage The Tarnished Series by Brita Addams Stacked Deck by Jack Frost The Night Man Cometh by Tony-Paul de Vissage Finding Holland by Grace Ryles Twisted Love by JoAnne Myers Cowboys Never Fold by Lexi Post 4 tales of Betrayal when lies, lust, and deceit are unleashed Available now on Bookstrand.com Ravens of War 3 Nikki's Fated by Suzette Rose Cauler Award Winning Author, Lexi Post Loves Myths and Monsters by JoAnne Myers Bookstrand Best Selling Author, Suzy Shearer Check out al of Shirley's Books Zane's Choice:The Doms of Club Mystique 4 by Mardi Maxwell Mirage by Denyse Bridger Amazon Best Selling Author, Christina Tetreault Claiming Her Temporary Men by Grace Ryles Matrix Crystal Hunters by Janice Seagraves Rescued by her Alien Warriors by Doris O'Connor

Saturday, September 27, 2014

★ WIN A KINDLE & MANY MORE PRIZES ★ @BooksToGoNow tells us Why! Joanne Jaytanie shares why she writes!


Why Do I Write, by Joanne Jaytanie


One of the most popular questions I get asked is why I write. I write because I love it! I have loved writing since my freshman year in high school. But instead of following my dream I went to college for business and got my BA. I spent years in business administration, personnel, and finance for a variety of companies, including our own business.


Ten years after starting our accident reconstruction firm, my husband decided he had enough of running his own company and longed to return to marine engineering. That was a difficult time for me. Along with dealing with the loss of our business, I found myself with no job and not sure what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. So I focused on my love of dogs. I went back to the obedience ring and then became infatuated with the breed ring. I bred and showed Dobermans for fifteen years, with the idea of applying for my Confirmation Judge license. All the while the need to write constantly pushed at me. One day, while filling out part of my judge application I realized that if I continued on that course I would be completely engulfed in that world and my writing would once again be pushed back to – some day.  I finally realized that if I didn’t focus on my dream today, it would slip away forever. I didn’t want to wake up one day and wonder why I never worked at the one thing I loved most to do.


I love writing. I do it when I’m sad, happy, busy, and lonely. Writing makes me happy. I submerge myself in the world of my characters. I live and breathe their lives and marvel at their decisions and predicaments. How lucky am I to know what it is I want to do ‘when I grow up’ and to absolutely love doing it.



Bio:


Joanne was born and raised in Sherburne, New York, a quaint village surrounded by dairy farms and rolling hills. From the moment she could read she wanted to explore the world. During her college years she slowly crept across the country, stopping along the way in Oklahoma, California, and finally Washington State, which she now proudly calls home. She lives with her husband and Dobermans, in their home located on the Kitsap Peninsula with a panoramic view of the Olympic Mountains.


Joanne writes paranormal, romantic suspense. She loves writing about the twists and turns of her character’s lives and the trouble they find themselves involved in, coupled with building an everlasting relationship. She enjoys a wide variety of books including paranormal, suspense, thriller, and most of all romance.


Joanne is a member of Romance Writers of America, and an active member of Debbie Macomber’s home chapter, Peninsula Romance Writers, where she currently serves as the President.




About Books To Go Now: (www.Bookstogonow.com)

Books to Go Now's Mission: Support our Authors. Promote their Works. Help them to Achieve Success.

Our staff works one-on-one with our authors to help them to create wonderful works of fiction. Upon publication we use a successful multi-platform strategy to promote and market their work. Our staff has helped many authors become International and Domestic Bestsellers.

Books to Go Now offers professional editing, cover design, multiple book format file creation, and most important—publicity. Our staff works to help make our author books a success one book at a time.

 Goodies Giveaway!! Enter to win Goodies here!!!


Entry-Form


Enter to win a KINDLE eReader or Amazon Gift cards HERE


1 comment: